Tuesday 6 February 2018

(19)/- Remember one thing...

Remember one thing...


* Your the greatest Asset to yourself... Yes,, Because sometimes all valuable items or things are not makes you happy.

* When ever you feel happy with your empty hands then you become a complete happiest person.  

* For example,, I feel like i am the greatest asset to myself,, So i put the price symbol ( /- ) beside my name which is Param(ount)/- .

* In general my name is Paramesh,, My friends call me as Param so i add more letters after Param which is  'ount',, these are optional letters so i kept in '(  )',, The reason for letters ount are, I found my name in most powerful word "Paramount"...

* The 1st five letters are similar to 1st five letters in my name... So i am not change my name,, I just add more letters 'ount'... To represent i am the Brand to my self i put price symbol beside my name ( /- ) which is Param(ount)/-

* Believe that your the only person who makes you happy,, Awesome ,, Handsome and Something else...


   Please SHARE my blog if you like my posts...

Visit my another Blog for Marketing Techniques... which is

No comments:

Post a Comment

(21)/- Safety warning to Men and Women...

Safety warning to Men and Women... *  Nowadays fall in Love and Breakups are like very common... Even 8 to 10 years old children   al...