Saturday 9 December 2017

(18)/- Are you want to feel like Royal..??

 Are you want to feel like royal..??


* Always love what you have not what you want to have,, A Successful life is great but a Satisfied life is meaningful... 

* It's not mean that don't dream big..,, it means be thankful with what you have.. For example my favorite place is my home town..

* I love my Home town but it's  not have a big shopping malls and high level restaurants. It does't have even good cinema theater also.

* Even though i love my Home town because when i was in B.Tech all my class went to tour to Ooty, Bangalore and Mysore... with cost of Rs.5000/- per head.

* But in that locations not makes me more exiting,, Because it similar to my Home town locations... Then i realize the importance of my Home town.

* All people are plan to long tours,, But only some lucky persons like me are getting that trill without going to that long tours..

* The journey to my Home town Srisailam ( A.P, India ) is like to go long vacations... Love your surroundings... Feel like Royal...


           Here some pics in journey to my Home town..



 Please SHARE my blog if you like my posts...

Visit my another Blog for Marketing Techniques... which is



1 comment:

(21)/- Safety warning to Men and Women...

Safety warning to Men and Women... *  Nowadays fall in Love and Breakups are like very common... Even 8 to 10 years old children   al...