Monday 25 September 2017

(14)/- If you want to Be Different...

Be Different... Enjoy Uniqueness...


14 is my favorite number,, so i hold this content for especially my 14th post...

* Being Different is not like doing Miracle things,, It means you follow your own style in each and every step..

* Being Different is not like Water & Fire,, For Ex:- All my classmates are sit in one room, i want to be different so i sit in other room... it's foolish... Right??

* Assume bunch of white roses and  one red rose among them... Everyone first see the red one only

* Red rose is also a rose like remaining,, But there is a little difference in color.. That little difference makes more Beautiful...

* About me,, in 10 people,, 7 are said to me that i am Different.. 2 are said to me that i am not... remaining 1 person just don't care about me...

* I enjoy the experience of Uniqueness... Let start be  different & create your own Identity...

 Please SHARE my blog if you like my posts...

Visit my another Blog for Marketing Techniques... which is

No comments:

Post a Comment

(21)/- Safety warning to Men and Women...

Safety warning to Men and Women... *  Nowadays fall in Love and Breakups are like very common... Even 8 to 10 years old children   al...